Injectable dermal fillers have been used for several years in Perth and is becoming an increasingly popular anti-aging cosmetic therapy. Dermal fillers are biocompatible gels which are injected into and under the skin to restore volume to various areas of the face.in addition to restoring volume, dermal fillers can be used for facial contouring, lip augmentation, and smoothening or filling in facial lines and folds. Perth dermal fillers are used to enhance natural, youthful facial features, by replacing and restoring facial volume that is lost as we age. Dermal fillers are made up from polysaccharides (long chains of sugar molecules) called Hyaluronic Acid which is naturally found in our own skin, Given this, dermal fillers are non-allergenic, and are used very safely in Perth.
As we age, both genetic, structural and environmental factors contribute to the aging process. Loss of collagen and elastin, subcutaneous fat, and changes in bone structure, as well as the effects of gravity, sun exposure, and smoking, all lead to the development of facial hollowness, lines, wrinkles and skin folds. Dermal fillers can be used to restore facial volume, and enhance facial features, to reverse the aging process, and achieve more desirable youthful features.
Where are Perth Dermal Fillers used?
Dermal fillers are extremely versatile and can be used to treat a number of facial problem areas.
- Cheeks: Dermal fillers can be used to restore and augment volume in the cheeks and cheekbones, resulting in more youthful fullness and contours in the midface.
- Dermal lip fillers: Dermal fillers can be used within the lips to achieve more plump, voluminous and hydrated lips, as well as improving symmetry, and projection of the lips. Perioral areas including smokers lines, the corners of the mouth, and marionette lines can be treated with lip dermal fillers.
- Temples: As we age, a common area that loses volume is in the temples. Dermal fillers can be used to replace volume in the temples giving a more youthful aesthetic.
- Nasolabial Folds: Dermal fillers can be used to smooth or soften the nasolabial fold, the fold or line running between the nose and outer corner of the mouth.
- Nose: Dermal fillers can be used to achieve a non-surgical rhinoplasty, improving nasal contours, smoothing nasal bumps, and improving the appearance of the nasal bridge.
- Tear troughs; Dermal fillers are used to improve the under eye appearance. Through a combination of aging and some genetic factors, people may develop hollowness under the eye area, leading to a tired appearance. Dermal fillers injected into the tear troughs can be used to improve this area resulting in a more refreshed appearance.
- Chin Crease: Dermal fillers can be injected into the chin to improve overall shape, size and projection, and achieving a more youthful appearance. Bone loss as we age will often reduce the size of the chin, and this is rectified through the use of dermal fillers. Chin creases, can also be softened through the use of lip fillers Perth.
- Scars: Facial scars including acne scars can be softened and improved through the use of dermal fillers
- Static Lines; Static lines can occur throughout the face, including the forehead, glabella, peri-ocular, and peri-oral areas. Dermal fillers can be used to smooth or fill in static lines. Deeper injections of dermal fillers into the underlying skin will help provide structural support. Administration of wrinkle relaxants may also complement dermal fillers in the use of these lines.
- Skin rejuvenation and hydration: Dermal fillers are very hydrophilic, and therefore have an exceptional ability to hydrate and smoothen the areas where they have been placed.
Dermal fillers Perth is at the forefront of anti-aging cosmetic technology. For a more natural, safe and effective procedure to achieve a youthful, refreshed and more beautiful appearance, look no further than dermal fillers.
For everything you need to know about Perth dermal fillers, contact the very accomplished and experienced Dr. Tandra Paul using the contact page here.